DavelCorp Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd is an established and successful Insurance Broking firm, providing Risk and Insurance solutions to clients.
We are based in Sydney’s Norwest Business Park in Baulkham Hills.
When partnering with DavelCorp, our Clients begin a relationship with an organisation that has a history of over 25 years in the Australian Insurance Industry.
DavelCorp is an IBNA member and as such is part of the AIMS Group, one of the largest insurance broker networks in Australia.
At DavelCorp, we seek to forge long-term relationships with our Clients and their organisations, where we are viewed as the ‘trusted advisor’. We strive to position ourselves as our clients ‘Risk Advisor & Insurance Solutions Provider’ by asking the best questions, and by following our disciplined and professional risk solution process.
As their trusted risk adviser and Insurance Broker, we provide our clients with personalised, professional, accurate and timely advice and service across the full gambit of Insurance, Risk and related issues.
We work closely with clients – at both operational and management levels – in order to gain a full understanding of their day to day operations and to assist them in meeting all requirements in relation to Insurance and Risk Management.
DavelCorp provide services on all classes and general lines that incorporate both SME and mid-market clients. We have a strong presence and expertise in the Faith and Not for Profit sectors.
Due to a restructure and growth we are looking for a dynamic assistant Account Broker, to assist the two Senior Brokers in our Enterprise Division.
- Facilitate all client servicing activities;
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Assisting the experienced brokers on a daily basis in relation to queries via email and phone;
- Reviewing all policy Terms and Conditions, ensuring the documents are all up to date;
- Drafting and preparing quotes and insurance reports;
- Assisting with client claims; and
- Processing policy cancellations.
You will be involved in:
- Dealing with clients, insurers and funders on a daily basis to get the best outcomes for our clients;
- Attending client meetings with the Senior Account Brokers;
- Putting together new business and renewal submissions and reports;
- Lodging, following up and finalising claims, including updating clients throughout the process; and
- Updating monthly reporting requirements.
- Align well with the DavelCorp culture;
- Have an affinity with our Faith and Not for Profit clientele;
- Ideally four years or more in a similar role;
- Whilst experience as a broker assistant / account executive in General Insurance is preferable, applicants from other insurance areas looking to develop into broking are also encouraged to apply.
- Insurance Diploma or Tier 1 qualified is preferred, however a willingness to undertake appropriate study whilst working will be considered;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Career motivated and team orientated;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy – exposure to Sunrise preferred but not essential;
- Professional presentation;
- Good initiative and attitude with a strong desire to learn and achieve company’s goals;
- Commitment to developing skills and accreditations.
A generous salary package is on offer which remains negotiable depending on your level of experience and suitability for the role. We encourage you to apply and are open to negotiation for the right candidate. We look forward to hearing from you.