- Davelcorp Insurance Brokers are a well-established insurance firm located in Sydney’s Norwest Business Park.
- We are a medium-sized niche firm, committed to understanding the risks of business with a practical down-to-earth approach. Our experienced insurance practitioners have worked with both Australian and world-renowned Insurance Companies, Brokers and Risk Managers.
- Davelcorp Insurance Brokers has a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and professional Client Broker to join their team.
- You will be responsible for proactively managing a large portfolio of clients. This role also has a major focus development of new business opportunities.
- You will also work with referring partners within Networking Groups, Accounting Practices and other Key Referrers that share mutual respect with Davelcorp Insurance Brokers
- This is a busy role where you will demonstrate operational leadership and coordination of DavelCorps’ culture and policies, while being focused on clients’ needs and expectations.
- You will provide clients with regular updates, answers to queries and first-rate customer service.
- At times you will negotiate complex claims and legal issues.
- Diploma of Insurance Broking – preferred, Tier 1 mandatory
- Other tertiary qualifications an advantage
- Australian working rights
- Minimum 3 year’s insurance experience in an insurance broking firm
- Experience using a broker/underwriter placement system
- Strong understanding of commercial insurance products
- Initiative and desire to contribute to the growth of the portfolio and the company
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and effectively manage time across multiple tasks
- Apply creative solutions to achieve best-case claims outcome
- Ability to build long term relationships with clients based on your commitment to customer service
- A professional working environment with team participation and support.
- Ongoing education and training; and career progression opportunities.
- An attractive salary commensurate to experience.
HOW TO APPLY
- If this sounds like you, please click APPLY now with your attached resume and cover letter.
THE APPLICATION FORM WILL INCLUDE THESE QUESTIONS
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Have you completed an RG146 insurance broking accreditation?