DavelCorp Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd is an established and successful Insurance Broking firm, providing Risk and Insurance solutions to our predominantly SME clients.
We are based in Sydney’s Norwest Business Park in Baulkham Hills.
When partnering with DavelCorp, our Clients begin a relationship with an organisation that has a history of nearly 30 years in the Australian Insurance Industry, and a member of Steadfast, the largest insurance broker network in Australia.
At DavelCorp, we seek to forge long-term relationships with our Clients and their organisations, where we are viewed as the ‘trusted advisor’. We strive to position ourselves as our clients ‘Risk Advisor & Insurance Solutions Provider’ by asking the best questions, and by following our disciplined and professional risk solution process.
We work closely with clients – at both operational and management levels – in order to gain a full understanding of their day-to-day operations and to assist them in meeting all requirements in relation to Insurance and Risk Management.
DavelCorp provide services on all classes and general lines that incorporate both SME and mid-market clients. We have a strong presence and expertise in the Faith and Not for Profit sectors.
We are looking for two dynamic Production Brokers (Assistant Account Brokers), to assist the Client Brokers (Account Execs) in both our Nexus & Enterprise Divisions.
About the Role:
- Facilitating all client servicing activities;
- Maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Assisting the experienced brokers on a daily basis in relation to queries via email and phone;
- Reviewing all policy Terms and Conditions, ensuring the documents are all up to date;
- Drafting and preparing quotes and insurance reports;
- Assisting with client claims; and
- Processing policy cancellations.
You will be involved in:
- Dealing with clients, insurers and funders on a daily basis to get the best outcomes for our clients;
- Attending client meetings with the Senior Account Brokers;
- Putting together new business and renewal submissions and reports;
- Lodging, following up and finalising claims, including updating clients throughout the process; and
- Updating monthly reporting requirements.
Your qualities and background:
- Alignment with the DavelCorp culture;
- An affinity with our Faith and Not for Profit clientele;
- Ideally 3 years or more experience in a similar role;
- Insurance Diploma or Tier 1 qualification is preferred, however a willingness to undertake appropriate study while working will be considered;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Career motivated and team orientated;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy – exposure to INSIGHT, SCTP & Sunrise preferred but not essential;
- Professional presentation;
- Good initiative and attitude with a strong desire to learn and achieve the company’s goals;
- Commitment to developing skills and accreditations.
Whilst experience as a broker assistant / account executive in General Insurance is preferable, applicants from other insurance areas looking to develop into broking are also encouraged to apply.
A generous salary package is on offer which remains negotiable depending on your level of experience and suitability for the role. We encourage you to apply and are open to negotiation for the right candidate. We look forward to hearing from you.